Monday, May 31, 2010

Color Throwdown, PTI Princess Challenge #8 and a scrapbook page...


Color Challenge #94 from www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.com

I saw this challenge posted on I {Heart} Papers blog and wanted to play along.


Next is my card for Melissa's Papertrey Princess Challenge #8...we were to come up with something inspired by the following picture. The base is PTI Kraft CS stamped with SU's Chocolate Chip ink. The patterned paper is from PTI's Turning a New Leaf, mounted on Spring Moss. The center sentiment is from Daily Designs, mounted on Ripe Avocado.

Lastly...here's a scrapbook page that I finally photographed. The patterned paper is from BoBunny, the ribbon is PTI's Terracotta Tile. It's hard to tell, but I stitched and inked around the edge of the paper.

16 comments:

  1. All are so lovely, Mariah! GREAT take on the inspiration photo! And your scrapbook page is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these projects are so awesome. I love the border on the scrapbook page, the circles on the first card and the browns on the second card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapbook page. The PTI ribbon and fillable frame go so well on this page. Your kids are super cute too. Isn't it fun to use PTI things for scrapbooking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! You did a GREAT job with the color challenge! So glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! love the second card...great take for the challenge, love how you stamped the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all of the above!

    I am 2 behind on the PTI challenges but I will catch-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these projects! The page looks wonderful, love the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really wowed me today, Mariah! You are so talented. Your Princess card is awesome--and clearly inspired by the picture. What a fun challenge. And your scrapbook page . . . love it. Love the colors and layout, and the stitching is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects Mariah!! I love the scrapbook page, the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job-I really like you scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects! I seriously LOVE the card for the Princesses challenge; FABULOUS take on that inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that SB page Mariah! and your card is great! You pulled off Melissa's challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did with the photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job on all of these projects, Mariah!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much great stuff in one post! the card for the princess challenge is muy fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete