Friday, October 22, 2010

Challenges, challenges...




The first card is a happy harvest card that I made for a rather thoughtful person on the PTI Forum...I used Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel on the basket which gave it a textured look, which I thought was perfect for the basket image.

The second set of photographs are of a card I made for both Bethie J's 2nd challenge (we could use the cloud dies from Up, Up & Away) and PTI's Princess Cheryl's challenge of creating a card with no sentiment or wording on the front of the card. I used liquid applique on the clouds that I die cut and then sprinkled a little bit of glitter on them while the liquid was still warm. The background paper was made with a Blueberry Sky base which I swirled Fresh Snow ink on a Q-tip to make background clouds.

Thanks to both lovely ladies for great challenges and getting me to ink up a set that I had not had a chance to use!

4 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful!

    Love the fun clouds on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! How fun are those puffy clouds! What a super idea of "texurizing" the basket. Great job on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those cards. I think your "sky" is just perfect, and I love that color with yellow. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, lovely! The puffy clouds are so fun!

    ReplyDelete