Thursday, February 18, 2010

Papertrey Princess Challenge #2



The second Papertrey Princess Challenge was to make something 3d. This was a great challenge for me because I have been wanting to play around with PTI's templates and never had the time or reason to. I did something very, very basic with PTI's Fold 'n Go template. I printed it on Pure Poppy CS, used a strip of PTI's B&W patterned CS as a accent band, stamped a sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages and adhered it with some pop-dots. The ribbon is PTI's new white silk. I love that you can use it to thread one of their buttons. I put everything together and then inked the edges with chamomile ink. As a first attempt, it was all pretty easy. Thanks for pushing me to do something I wouldn't have done otherwise!

10 comments:

  1. Very elegant Mariah! I love that box but haven't tried it yet. Your colors are beautiful together, very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, I love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful box! The colors are great!! Super job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariah, this is beautiful! Your color combination is fresh and fun. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Great color combo -- the black is stunning against the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white with those bold colors. Great job with the template!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. You did a great job. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out FABULOUS Mariah!! I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mariah, this is fabby! I love your color scheme and the simplicity of it rocks!

    ReplyDelete