Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrapbook Page Challenge-Warm Thoughts


A few weeks back I had suggested on PTI's Forum that we do a bi-weekly scrapbook challenge. I am so far behind, I thought that this would be a great way to try to get caught up...good thing I am only like-5 years and 3 kids behind! But back to the challenge...something warm. Warm thoughts, pictures, anything you wanted. Here's what I came up with! It's a quick and simple page using some scraps that I stamped with PTI's Polka Dot Basics. Other then the 12x12 sheet, all the CS is PTI. I love Pure Poppy! I used my Cricut to cut out the title. I know it probably isn't a traditional color scheme for a summer page, but thought it matched the colors in the picture so well...can't wait to see what everyone else created!

10 comments:

  1. This is great - love the red and white polka dots! I think it's a perfect color scheme for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I love the colors, they just match her suit perfectly. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE!!! Love the colors and such a darling photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!! I need to get my pictures out of the shoe box and onto pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page. I love the polka dot background. I love that you were able to incorporate PTI stamping into a scrapbook project.

    ReplyDelete